Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need great crawlers for bait? I live in Glenview and have been nurturing a worm pile that is finally ready for harvesting! The crawlers are HUGE.
I'm in the 30-Day breast cancer walk this August and have come up with a unique fundraising idea: a donation to the Susan G. Komen Foundation (on-line or by mail, in my name) and my bait, plus a tax credit for your donation, is yours!

For more info. (you won't have to donate if you don't choose to) check out www.The3day.com, hit: "Donate Now," and do a "participant search" for me, Julie Minasian. Please note that the hunting dog you see pictured on my 3-Day site is in no way part of this offer (;

Thank you for reading this post,
Julie

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry the link didn't work! Maybe if you Google "Susan G. Komen breast cancer walk, Chicago" you can get in to see . . . the world's best hunting dog, ELLIE MAE, a Weimeraner. She's awesome! Hope you get into see the site to see the photo of her. She's looking at the camera, very stern, with her chest out, ready for action! Thanks for checking in. This site is cool :) Go see my dog!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GREAT dog! I've been telling my family for years that the next dog i get is going to be a GSP. What a beauty. Thank you for the photos. Were you able to check out the photo of Ellie Mae on the site?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry the link isn't working! It doesn't seem to be working for anyone, so it must have something to do with my computer (?). You can access the site at www.The3day.com or Google Susan G. Komen breast cancer walk, Chicago. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope you check out the site. You will hit "Donate Now" (even if you are not donating), then do a participant search for me, Julie Minasian (hit participant search). My name will come up and you will hit on that. That leads you to my site where you can read more about the walk and see my awesome dog! Hope you check it out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.