Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished for 5 hours today in a tough west wind . Fishe were not coperating in the least , took almost 2 hours to figure out what they wanted fatheads workin the other day were hardly of any use today . Caught 3 bass on crawlers thrown towads shore then reeled in slowly....no real size to them. Fatheads got only 2 crappies wich have slowed down in last week tremendously . Best fish of the day areally nice bass took me into some trees and then took a run at me and disappeared under my boat and broke off my min-mite :eek: . First insinct this morn was to go up to Geneva or Delavan for some nice pannies oh well maybe next week. Good luck to all.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Weather sure has these fish messed up. But, it is only the first week of April. I think we all got spoiled with the two weeks of mild weather and the fish woke up. Now the have closed shop give it a few weeks and we all will be posting some nice numbers.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Definitly true about weather , dint even get boat out till April 9th last year already been out 4 times this year so guess i should be happy for that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.