Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out with my buddy Nolan for a few hours today. Fishin overall was slow but we did manage about 25 crappies with Nolan bringing in the best ones just shy of 10 inches. All caught on small minnows , crappies didnt want anything larger. I managed a decent smallie who was sunning himself on some rocks off the dam, he went fell to a spinnerbait worked tight too shore. Considering ive been sick the last week it was nice day to be out even if fish wernt on fire.[im
g][/
][
][/img]

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Adam lake was not as calm as it appears. Fishin was really tough didnt even catch a largemouth. Warmest water i could find was only 53 and no fish to be found there. Maybe by tommorow or sunday fishin will pickup.

·
Super Moderator
6,307 Posts
Nice going Mike. I think I know that place :wink: I am going to take the boat out locally tommorrow. No Delavan trip this weekend. When my distrubutor coil went out on the truck it caught a spark and backfired big enough to blow holes in the mufflers. It sounds like a tank rolling down the road :p I'll be taking the back roads to Shabbona :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.