Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out wedensday with Bassinator for a few hours and fishing really sucked for 2 hours then bass turned on feedbag . Even managed 2 smallie no giants but great to see here as they were very healthy Thursdaygot out with buddy lenn startred slow again bass were sluggish and no eyes to be found switched locations and found some pike with Lenn bringing in a nice 32 incher who took a fathead while mine took a roach. Lenn also fought this giant cat for a good 3 minutes that was a balst to watch. Could be the final day of the year out there wind was from the east to northeast and seemed to slow bass down.[
][/
][
][/
]

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tooth Doc, while i am not expert i think the smallies moved in was because the water temp finally got under 60, someone else i know got 1 recently too. Water is coldest since the spring at 57 degrees .Funny how it goes sometimes i had a sucker right next to Lenns fathead and the pike goes for his bait :roll:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.