Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished for last 2 days for a few hours each day. Wedenday fished wit buddy LENN . And with strong nw wind at 30mph blowing into a shoreline fishing was great. Walleyes cats and lots a bass hitting on minnows and roaches. Once again still haveing great numbers of bass but no hogs. Walleyes ran 14-15 inch with my first doulble on the lake. On Thursday wind was coming from ne at about 15-20 mph amazing how it slowed down fishin . While i caught a walleye and a big cat and some decent crappies bass were not as predictable today caught 12 but the biggest was only 15in, with most being dinks.Surprised a bit by no pike but still have to remeber water is 10 degrees warmer this year, although it went down 2 degrees overnite.Barely made it back to launch in wind yesterday, first time i saw whitecaps on lake :shock: post a few pics later

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Good job out there coyote! This drastic weather change has slowed the fishing down a bit. It should pick up in a few days though.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes Sean was in boat, and weather was brutal but those are the type of days i like although i could due without those winds getiing up so high a nice 10-15 mph from the nw is perfect for my lake.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.