Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took neighboor kid Nolan to try and get more bass like previous days feeding frenzy. Change in weather made for a much more diffucult bite as Yami had stated to MATT in other thread. Most of the bass had moved out of the areaNolan got on the board with a in-line spinner, and i followed with a pike and a couple of dink bass ( have to show the good with the bad). Got a few in 13 inch range also. Adam stopped by to take his largemouth bass skunk off for the year on his first cast. After i fell in amuskrat hole up to my thigh, i was to wet to continue much longer. Not as good day as yesterday but was worth seeing these guys get some nice fish

[im
g]

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Thanks again Mike it really felt good to catch a fish other than bluegill today. I caught one more and lost a nice one, then it shut down. It was great to meet Nolan and to see him get so excited about fishing. I hope my kid has half that enthusiasm about fishing as he does.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Nice fish guys! I can't wait to catch my first pike of this year! Picture #3 is my favorite out of the bunch :lol: .

BTW I have really been appreciating all of the recent reports people have been posting: keep 'em comin'!!!!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure George water does feed from KIshwaukee RIVER in aroundabout way.Whenever there is a goosd spring rains fishin is always good , last year fishin was terrible cause ceek was about 10 inches deep. This year mightbe 2and half feet deep.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.