Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got three today in about two hours. After being impressed by bassbilly's jig fishing I went to BPS this morning and got a new rod, line, and a handful of jigs and trailers. I caught probably would could be one of the top 5 bass I've landed from this pond and I kid you not I caught this guy on my first cast.

Of course the picture does it no justice. :oops:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Pk, I def saw you there today. I was fishing the concrete and had jut caught a 7"-er when you asked if I caught anything and you mentioned your beast of a catch. My weapon of choice for those who are curious is a Mepps In-Line Spinner. I go out either after, before or in-between class at every chance I get and I have not had a day yet where I have not had at least a bite. It catches 5-8 inchers and i've caught 1 14 incher off of it. Hope to see ya round some more.

Pic taken with my cell phone camera so bug off! :lol:

·
Registered
25 Posts
To add to my previous post, I had a hard bite at the concrete using a wacky rigged senko (watermelon w/ black flake) but failed to set the hook. First time I've ever used plastics and it's looking pretty promising.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.