Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone comes across a good sale on a bait casting reel suitable for flathead
Please post.a link something like a Abu garcia 6500c3 or maybe a penn
Thanks

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys but I'm just not a Ebay person. I got burned there in the past. Was hoping someone would see a good Black Friday sale and just pass it along

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Didn’t know that. Old salt who posts here occasionally have me one not too long ago. Old school made in Sweden. He mailed it to me and I covered his mailing cost and a bit more.

About 3 months ago I snagged a complete combo and brought it up off the bottom. Rod , reel, the whole works. I could have literally put bait on it and started fishing. Must have only been in the water a short time. The rod and reel are from Big Cat Fever. The reel is incredibly smooth. Not sure what it costs but might be worth a look.

~JOE~

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Joe
I did see that one too. I'm hoping to find a new one on a Black Friday sale or if used in real good condition. But I do keep going back and looking at that one 😃 I'm in no rush I won't be fishing for flatheads until probably May. I would like to pick up two more rods and Reels between now and then.
So just looking for a good deal now. Before I bite the bullet and pay full price

1 - 14 of 14 Posts