Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after work today I realized that when I got home. No Wife (at work) No Kids (With Grandparents) So I'm going Fishing. I get everything together hook up the boat and away we go. I fished from 6 till 8 and boat has no lights so I had to get off the water.

I had a good time casting and cranking. No bites today. Well I pull the boat out of the water and then i happened. The bar that holds the trailer guides and lights falls off. So I have to rig it so I can get home but the lights don't work because there is no ground. So its off to my shop in the morning to weld it back on and make some extra supports so this doesent happen again.

Here are a couple pics after i got home.....

Under side where the bar mounted...

The actual mount...

·
Registered
291 Posts
That sucks about your trailer. Were you out on Pierce lake by chance?
I was out there with my kid from 5 till 9. I was in a blue bass boat, spent most of my time in the cove east of the launch.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Thats sucks about the trailer, but now you can make it even better. 8)

Also, I didnt want to wire my 14"er, but I did want to stay out after dark, so I picked up a set of "d" battery powered lights at walmart. Ran about $25 for the whole set up, front and back. They clamp right on :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.