Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.Hit Mallard today morning for few hours.Was very windy and cloudy.I saw just 2 other guys fished.I used spinnerbait,chatterbait and rat-l-traps.Had luck with riping 1oz rat-l-trap in Silver Shad blue back.It was 16-17 incher.Pix,kiss and go back. :D
I took pix with my cell camera,so quality is poor.Sorry.Keep warm,it's snowing again (7:38pm).
Adam

Attachments

·
Registered
382 Posts
rootpro6 said:
nice bass and that water looks awfully calm for a windy day like we had all day today
I'm sure you've been to Mallard before, but no matter which way the wind is blowing, there's always a ton of area that's smooth as glass, because of the layout.

Anyways, good job, Casterus. It's unfortunately been a few days since I've been to Mallard, between the cold, rain, snow, and work, it hasn't been looking good.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
.Steve said:
rootpro6 said:
nice bass and that water looks awfully calm for a windy day like we had all day today
I'm sure you've been to Mallard before, but no matter which way the wind is blowing, there's always a ton of area that's smooth as glass, because of the layout.
You have that right Steve. That landfill helps, but not for the enviroment... Although, our garbage has to go somewhere... but why does it have to be by a forest preserve :?

Good Job again Casterus. Your tempting me to fish mallard... It has been a few years since I have put some heavy fishing on it. Thanks for the report. I might see ya out there one day! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.