Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well unlike Hockey25 I didnt hook up into monster eyes and pike but then again I didnt fish a boat. I started out in the morning at like 10 and then fished till 2 on shore. I caught one dink and then yet again i landed my 3rd 3lber in like a week! yay. aha very nice lake I do have to say and clean. My fish was another 18incher and probably just at 3lbs.

-fishkid

·
Registered
61 Posts
thats a really nice bass, its a really nice lake. nice scenary, clean, and good fishing. ive caught a lot of 15-16 inchers there but only 2 at 18 inches. It is much easier from a boat though being able to fish alot of the off shore structure.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Try to the right of the north pier... That bay has been real productive for me the past 5 years... I have landed a couple 19's (bass) and a 25 inch pike over there... Most of my keepers have come from that spot as there is a weedline just to the right of the pier that holds a lot of fish... Spinnerbaits and large topeater poppers have done real well over there... - BPM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.