Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit Geneva bay yesterday and wound up getting over 60 Jumbo Gills and a few crappies mixed in! I hope to get one more crack at her over the weekend! The biggest gills were over 10 1/2 inches and the biggest crappie was 13 1/2 :D

IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u249/bossman41_photos/IMG_1169_0004_004.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Way to go Lance! Quality is a little better than the Chain, eh? Sounds like some "secrets" were exposed this season on our favorite little Chain lake! :evil: Just ask Jim at the bait shop in Fox lake. All well, that's how it goes...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know what you mean Ryan! The worst part is that I lost the spot where I use to park over there because of slobs leaving garbage and If Jim told them where that spot was I will never buy bait from his shop again!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Yeah that's been the biggest problem on the Chain for access, the slobs! The Sandbar on Marie was nice access too, so was Mentones in the summer! I had a free boat launch, then some morons decided to ruin it for everyone. The "Jim" thing was something that I heard, but I did hear it from three different people, so it's hard not to believe. I do like him and his baitshop and I wouldn't blame him for putting people on fish, but it's just frustrating for me. I don't want spots handed to me, I'd rather work to find them. Stuff like that pisses me off more than anything. Sorry to hear about your access!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.