Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question do you need to mark your fish if 3 people are sharing the same live well I'm going to Wisconsin for walleye in the fall with sons just wondering if the DNR will want know who caught what if we get stopped if so what do you use I was thinking about zip ties

·
Registered
57 Posts
Like the Zip Ties idea, Color Coded?? I think BUT i Don't Know for sure that as long as your limit #'s and restrictions (slot limit) is being followed you would be fine. That being said"WE ARE FIBS" and the Hate runs deep for some up there!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep color coded i was thinking Since there will be 3 of us Black-and-white zip ties And no need to mark other fish So son number one can use white zip ties son number 2 can use black I will not mark my fish Zip tires will be run through the mouth and Gill plate Is not through the gills

·
Registered
666 Posts
I am a fool,read the title of the post,throught since you replaced the pump your sonar was marking fish in the livewell.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Surprised Matt hasn't chimed in.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Interesting question. I was always under the impression that if you were at, or below your total fish limit for the # of fishermen in the boat, you'd be okay, regardless of who caught what.

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
CBatt2 said:
This.

As long as you are under or at the possession limit for the number of people in the boat you will be fine. If you leave the boat and go your separate ways you obviously can only take your limit.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FishinMatt said:
CBatt2 said:
This.

As long as you are under or at the possession limit for the number of people in the boat you will be fine. If you leave the boat and go your separate ways you obviously can only take your limit.
:idea:
Awesome thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts