Chicago Fishing Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,136 Posts
It's really gotten embarrassing. VP approval down in the 20's as well. So far he has alienated the moderates, progressives, and independents. Just hearing him speak is an unmitigated disaster. Maybe this infrastructure deal will help him out a bit.

·
Super Moderator
6,136 Posts
True, and he just double downed on paying illegal families separated at the border for their emotional trauma. The paymentd could be in the billions. I would imagine there will not be much public support with most American citizens with that endeavor. Weird thing, after he called it a garbage report just a few days prior. He is raging against Trump on that one, but with the GOO distancing themselves from Trump, it is a failed strategy. The recent Virginia debacle should be a lesson that campaigning against Trump, he is a ghost in the party right now, is not inspiring anyone but the farthest left. It's a long way to go until mid terms, but right now the GOP does not have to do much of anything to be on the right side of things. As one strategist said about the Virginia elections, the democratic party pulled the grenade pin, all the GOP had to do was wait for it to explode.

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
I feel sorry those who have no belief in a God and are resigned to putting all hopes of a future on these selfish, inept politicians who never will have solutions. Where is that Rambler, anyhow?

Speaking of football, it's almost as sad as those Bears fans getting all pumped up every Sunday for a big win only to be left disillusioned over and over

·
Registered
461 Posts
If you think the worship of politicians is bad just look at the cult rituals they practice at Microsoft.
Just waiting for next Microsoft Word update where autocorrect will automatically replace my vocabulary for wokabulary and won’t let my sign on the report without acknowledging my privilege and pronouns.
These people are nuts.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Why work when one could just renounce one's citizenship, spend a week in Cancun and then get "busted" trying to sneak back into the country?

The Bears have a quarterback now and play on Monday this week.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts