Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mid Summer WCTT Deep Lake Classic 2008

Event #6 for 2008

#1cubsfan , 6/5 , If he ever needed a big day , Saturday is the day, Watch out !!!! Points leader is looking to top the field.

Culprit , 3:1 , Back at his home track...Old man has to get back on his 2007 summer form ....He can do it !!! so don't look over your shoulder. Cause he is going to be on it Saturday.

Fishkid , 5:1 , This kid is ready to score a big win. I agree:)

JasonN , 6:1 , "The Shad Master"....Never going to count him out at Deep.... way to much experience.

Augy , 8:1 , Does he still have it ?? We will see at the first weight-in. He still can catch'em at Deep.

Toothdoc , 9:1 , Just needs to put them in the boat to top this group.
But this aint no private pond .......it's Deep Lake ;-)

jaypee the hhf , 12:1 , Been on a monster roll as of late by the lake. Let see if Deep can get him a big upset win my "Bud Long Shot" of the month

Rootpro6 , 15:1 , Let see if the young gun can get it done !!!

Fishthoughts , 17:1 , Not out of this 1 but the 10am weight-in will tell all

Basscaster , 20:1 , Busted up his left wrist this week. :evil: Playing hurt.(not out this one yet...)

SkunkedAgain 25:1 , Needs to get a few more big bass than at Busse to top this crowd.

-- Never fished much with you guys so your in the 30:1 "field entries list"
Russ
Mad Craw 77
Winnebasschamp
Bassmaster.6
John
Bucketmouth4
TV18BassTracker

Game ON !!!!! (about FU^&ing time)....lol

Good Luck to all

See ya at the docks 5:00am'ish.... SHARP !

Disclaimer : Odds and comments are just for "fun" and not real wagering and in no way reflect fishing skills or other related stuff!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Awesome job Mike! It wouldn't be a tournament without the morning line odds.

I wish I could join you guys but I'll be tying a different kind of knot on Saturday.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hey Sean, what the hell happened to the bachelor party :?: Did you have one :?: If you did why were we not invited :?: Good luck, as soon as you say I Do, she'll start saying I Don't.

What kind of food make women not want to have sex :?:

Wedding Cake :shock:

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Still time Dude ....you can come fishing instead....I'll pay your entry fee :lol: hmmm go fishing or get hitched............. See you all at the docks :wink: We will have a moment of silence for our old fishing pal Sean !!!!

J/k Buddy have a great day. May you have many "minutes" of bliss.

I hope you married a sane woman.

Wait...... there r no sane women :shock:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Hey guys, i'm definantly interested in the next deep lake tourney, i just have a question....Can i use my own boat? i have the key to the launch by the apartments. I would love to participate in the next one, so hopefully i'll see ya there!

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
You can not use your own boat at Deep Lake unless................................you are a resident of Lake Villa. You can and should bring your own trolling motor though. 10hp max or even a battery operated one.

Every time we have a tourney there people ask this same question. If you just do a search on the forums you will find the answer to all of these questions.

And yes, the August and September tourneys will be held at Deep.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Well i am a lake villa resident, as it shows in my "location". That's why i asked. I have a 90hp motor though, which i guess is more of my question. I've launched there before and never had a problem, but if i had to to fish the tourney, would i just use my trolling motor? i wasn't sure if there was a rule against using my big motor. sorry if this has been asked before or is just a dumb question.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Thanks for the clarification and sorry for the confusion. Yeah i think that having a 9.9 launch on a lake where the people that live out there are running around skiing and all have bigger boats/motors is the craziest thing, but i just pull my big motor and use the troller. They haven't bothered me yet, so hopefully i'll see ya at the next one!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.