Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed up to Kenosha around midnight hoping to get a spot on the pier where I got them on Friday. As I arrived to the pier there were 13 anglers already fishing on it :twisted:. Called my buddy Craig that was on his way up there and I told him the bad news about the crowd. So we decided to head up to Milwaukee and fished from 3am-9am. The weather was just terrible rain, winds coming from the NW at 20-30 and COLD. SALMON WEATHER :D I went 5 for 5 one on a moon shine and 4 on the Ping-a-t. My buddy Craig went 3 for 3 moon shine trolling spoon.

Chuck we going to Montrose tomorrow AM :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
svslider said:
You are the only one I ever hear of getting limits so often :eek: Good job again.
You have to be willing to go to the fish, Larry would drive to Kentucky to catch Kings if they were there. :shock:
He does have his "A" Game dialed in already but thats ok, I'll catch up.
Good outing Hooky Hooky, make sure you get up in the am, I won't be calling this time so you can steak my Thunder :D

BTW RootDoc is coming too with his broken Footsy should be a site to see. :shock:

Chuck

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
svslider said:
"And you know I would too Very Happy" But youd need a Phat sack for that trip :)
Almost a full tank of gas and I drive a Ford Explorer V8. Every trip is like $80 ( 2hrs 10 minutes ) and I 've been there about 7 times this year. That was my best day out there well, actually the only day i caught fish out of the 7 trips. Lets see $560 in gas for 5 Kings not worth it any more. Gas is just killing me. This weekend I am staying local.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
alby1 said:
Wow - Great Catch! And some dedicated fishing to say the least. I'm curious, (and I hope I'm not out of line, pun, in asking), but do you eat the salmon you catch?
No I do not eat any of the salmon out of LM only perch and 2-4# steelies/rainbows.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.