Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished from 3am - 10am. Casted everything I had in my tackle box without a bump. When the sun was out and shining I decided to float some spawn and was surprised that I went 4 for 8 and missed several other hits as my float completely disappered and when I set the hook nothing. I just didnt undersatnd why I wasnt hooking them :roll: I am just glad I brought some spawn with me otherwise a big sunk was around the corner.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice Job. I can't believe they were hitting the spawn. I was contemplating throwing it out in kenosha... It was probably the only thing I didn't try. Just didn't think they would be hitting it so early in the season

·
Registered
18 Posts
han138 said:
Nice Job. I can't believe they were hitting the spawn. I was contemplating throwing it out in kenosha... It was probably the only thing I didn't try. Just didn't think they would be hitting it so early in the season
Charlie, Polycarp got a few on spawn last week, and the female I caught on Thursday was dropping loose eggs & was dark.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hooky Hooky,
your on fire!!!!
Aren't you burnt out yet ? :shock:
Total adrenaline rush when your fighting a Whale, you gotta love the challenge, Time for me to get out the 10.6" and 6pd P Line. 8)

Chuck

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ChgoEnforcer said:
Hooky Hooky,
your on fire!!!!
Aren't you burnt out yet ? :shock:
Total adrenaline rush when your fighting a Whale, you gotta love the challenge, Time for me to get out the 10.6" and 6pd P Line. 8)

Chuck
Not yet. Waited the whole year for this. After the Kings its brown trout and steelhead until ice up :D I have every tuesday off from Sept. 30th till Oct. 28th.
I would love to see you land a king on 6# test with that noodle rod and I hope you have least 250 yards of line on that reel. :shock:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.