Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard Kings where being caught off the piers in Milwaukee. So me and my buddy EJ pulled a grave yard shift and headed out last night. We fished from midnight to 4:30am as I had to work at 8am otherwise i would of still be there :D and yes I have not slept yet and feel like a total ZOMBIE at work :shock: . The Kings are there! The Alweifes are just stacked up in there you can here them jumping all over the place in the dark. The Alweifes were so aggressive were catching on 3/4oz
K Wobles :shock: . I went 0 for 2 and my buddy was not that lucky. Man those two Kings were SCREAMERS I couldnt stop them. I though I was going to get spooled but when I was adding more pressure thats when the hooked popped out. Man was I #@$%@ :twisted:. Man I wish I could of seen how big it was. Talked to some locals that were out there and was told alot of 20# kings have been caught. Yesterday night 3 20#er's were caught. The two hits came off of a live Alweifes of the bottom with a suspend float and a glow cleo.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey man thats what the old timers told me on the pier. All I know is that I lost two big Kings and I am PO :twisted:. I am problaly heading up there again this weekend for the night shift. :D I'm pumped! Also last night there must of been 20-30 boats out there trolling at 2am which is crazy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.