Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Freakin snowing? Went out there for an hour and a half. Got 2 largies (if you can call them that) and a nice walleye. Brought out one rod with those redeye rattle traps. They like the one with chartreuse in it. I think the walleye was a 5 lber. I was going to go musky fishing and just took the crankin rod instead. I should've brought the Musky stuff instead. Same time last year I whacked an 8 lber on a Suick. Much warmer last year.

This is me and my friend's daughter (Lauren) last October (2007). Freakin unbelievable heat wave at the grove

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Nice Lee for a minute I though," this guys is crazy wearing shorts and a t-shirt in Oct when is only 50 degress but then saw the comments below the picture. :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Saturday morning I'll be on Long Lake. Tell me how you do. I went with my Musky Rod today and got nothin. I've always had good luck at IG Walleyes with Lucky Craft Pointers MR 95 in American Shad color. I caught a giant Walleye in the spring with and 80 size pointer. It's fall now so it's got to be a little bigger.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Big Bass Lee said:
Saturday morning I'll be on Long Lake. Tell me how you do. I went with my Musky Rod today and got nothin. I've always had good luck at IG Walleyes with Lucky Craft Pointers MR 95 in American Shad color. I caught a giant Walleye in the spring with and 80 size pointer. It's fall now so it's got to be a little bigger.
Those Pointers sure do kickass! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.