Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There were only 5 other guys there and i'm the only one who caught fish. I'm not sure about other guys doing powerline. Men that rainbow was really tasty! Be back there tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
I was thinking of hitting small mouth in the habors tomorrow... I know they have to be hitting. And Stacked up somewhere... But where..??

We'll see I'll be doing my homework on everywhere. Try to find a nice spot.

hopefully all goes well and I'm up there this weekend. if not i'll be up there at least a few times from mon-sun.

Nice Job Today, Keep up the good work spawn

George

:D

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Augy it's not like no body wants to share info. I posted information on a pond on other sites and not 2 days later i seen 6 new anglers. 4 kept fish !!

The guest go through and the word spreads. there are a lot of good fisheries few know about. But once they hit the forums it's as know as lake Okeechobee down in Florida. anglers don't realize how many people look through your post that aren't members. Check the views some of my old reports is crazy ! And spots really can get destroyed with the bucket heads and fishing pressure. not to mention the litter etc.

George

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
i totally agree with you george. there are many guests that come and go and use the information in these forums to their advantage. heck, that's what these forums are for. But, it does get out of control sometimes like you said.

i know these types of posts can go under "other waters" but i thought it be interesting if there was a place where people could post their fishing adventures without having to worry about divulging their honey holes. AND without the pressure from other members/guests to reveal their spots.

just one of my random "out there" thoughts. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Jason can make a group with only specific fisherman allowed to view the forums for that group.... or a forum with specific anglers maybe members? to see info. will boost your memberships as well as maybe more post but no one is actually going to reveal there honey holes.

George

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.