Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GOT ONE.......lol have been out a bunch of times at night and nothing so i thought i have a bye week for football lets get up early got up (wit my girlfriend and infamouz never got up) at 3 and left by 330 got there about 415 and it was closed had about 8 cars after me waited till about 435 and every drove around the gates and we started fishing lol it was like people trying to jumping the border lol it was great we started heading to the horseshoe and my girl said lets fishing here the lake side so i said alright she was using a rattle trap and i used a little cleo glow the 8th cast BAM wow unreal fight best thing ever didnt have a net so i some guys next to me helped me out........ weighted 7 and a half and was 28inches left early at 7 because my girlfriends like turned in to a big mess and i was not fixing it there so might head back tonight it was loaded wit eggs and i the picks will be up tonight girlfriend needs to send them

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Nice jaybomber. Do they fight or what :D its unreal how much power they have. Kings are just bulit for speed and are blast to catch on light tackle. If you think a 7#er was fun just imagine what a 15-20#'s would do. :D

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Great story....that got me wanting to get back there. A majority of the times that I head out there it's at night. I've seen a few caught but I have yet to catch one myself. Maybe going early morning wouldn't hurt.

Thanks for the inspiration!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JB no problem lol you guys have inspired me..... and legend i kno i need to head up there i just am busy wit football sunday is the only free day maybe i will try this weekend

·
Super Moderator
6,254 Posts
Way to go Jay!!!

If that fish is from Eric Hatadjas website it is legit. We went out with him last year and most fish we caught were over 15lbs. The guy has definitly got the magic touch. If any of you caught the W&W's show last Saturday they reran that segment with our brat spot again :p

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
That guy is the man. When no one else is catching fish you know Eric is killing them somewhere in the habor.
Matt that pic of you with that King, I was standing right above that fence last weekend and just saw him and his clients slam the Kings one after another.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Huntn' This weekend, But will be out during the weekdays, You know how to contact me phil. Message me bro!

Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.