Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last day of perch till the season reopens. I wanted to make this a good one. My plan was to get up at 3am and start fishing by 4am. Well that did not work out to much for me. I eneded up start fishing at 5am wich wasnt to bad. The fish stoped biting at 6am. I got 2 big jumbos 13 1/2 inchers and 2 small ones. Ended up with about 8 perch caught but only kept 4 of them. Gonna have some dinner tonight. Well Hope they will still be in when the season reopens. Here is a pic of some of them

Attachments

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys on the congrats... Yea I was pondering on releasing them. I just havent ate any perch this year at all so I decided to keep them. A while back I got a 15.5 incher over in Waukegan and have that on my wall.

·
Premium Member
974 Posts
ejeraser said:
thanks guys on the congrats... Yea I was pondering on releasing them. I just havent ate any perch this year at all so I decided to keep them. A while back I got a 15.5 incher over in Waukegan and have that on my wall.
15.5 inches. Holy crap. That is huge man. Congrats. Was it caught from shore?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the 15.5 was caught from boat a couple of years ago. I remember that perch year was fanatic everytime you went out on the boat limits for sure. Well since no more perch for the month, I may have to concintrate on Salmon fishing or working The DPR once the water levels go down a little.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.