Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well there was still quite a few people at montrose and they were keeping the perch still. We got roughly 25 jumbo perch. Everything under 10 inches went back in. Bite shut off around 830 so packed it up to go to independence grove. Report will be on tomm night after I get back from ig again.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Keith, the season is closed unless you are under 16 years old. It doesn't matter if you are fishing with a kid or not. It's still illegal. :shock:

·
Super Moderator
6,231 Posts
You not only should not be fishing, you are also over the limit :shock: Gotta be careful with that stuff man. Just because others are doing it does not make it right. As a leader on the local fishing scene, I would expect all WCF regulars to be ethically and morally responsible in the local fishing community and not only obey all laws and regulations, but make others aware of them as well. I did my share of dumb fishing related adventures at your age, so I'm not trying to come down on you. I think if most here look back at their youth they will realize they made some unwise decisions too. I just hope you take any critisism you recieve here and learn from your mistake.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.