Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
went out wed. caught 4 six inchers on crappie rigs & minnows before the wicked winds almost blew my minnow bucket into the lake, fingers were a little numb but theres something about the lake when it's snowing, should be better when the winds slow down, thinking of heading out sat. or sun. again it'll be warmer! where did everyone go? it's like a ghost town in here :shock:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i took the boys out saturday and all four of us caught our limit at montrose, then we had a fish fry, mmm! we're going back tonight with augy we should be there at the east wall at about 7pm...

no doubt the perch are in!

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Just wanted to add the perch are in as Willy says. I caught my limit last night in about an hour. Gotta go...picking up some more minnows to get on some more perch tonight. Willy, myself and maybe Will. Whoever wants to come, come. East wall. Later.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
where were you Will the jack & miller were sweet, but the perch are on! i say we do it again!!! i got the brandy and i'll try to get some minnows durring the day, who's got the brew?

we got the PERCH :!:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
only 5 keepers last nite the wind change slowed the bite up a bit, forgot to bring the cam so no pics this time, nice nite though to fish with my buds Augy & Co., Jason and my boys you guys are hardcore! don't think i'll be out again til friday unless you guys want to car pool it over to Navy pier tomorow morning for a couple of hours...

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Decent bite. Probably pulled up 10 or so with a couple keepers. Meena's parents loved them perch and they want more. Guess I'll just have to fish some more. Hate it when that happens! Poor Augy...has to go fishing for perch again. Anybody game? Will, you game? Or do you have to lug around that metal ball again. :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.