Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit Montrose today. Ended up getting there late...around 1:30, I think. Fished for about a half hour, caught nothing, but I did get a few bites. Also got to meet JNap...which was pretty cool. After he left, I switched spots and that did the trick. I was getting perch on just about every cast...very nice sized perch btw. But, by that time, it had already started to rain really hard. I figured it would stop, so I just kept fishing lol. I must have fished for like ten minutes in non stop rain. :lol: 8) By the time I had got back to my car, I looked like I had gone swimming in the lake. It was still a lot of fun, catching those perch again and meeting JNap. BTW...all fish were caught on softshells, fished on a slip bobber.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^LOL...no he was walking a bunch of dogs. The perch were all in the 10-13'' range. :) Sorry...no pics this time...it was raining and I didn't want to get my phone wet lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.