Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres the moon calander for the month of july sorryits late, im going to try to post this up te beginning of eac month.

sorry its so small im going to work on my photoshop skills to make the upcoming months larger...im horrible at photoshop :oops:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
just go to "image", next to "edit" and then "image size". then blow up as big as you want. but too big and the image will start to lose clarity.

thanks for the calender. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
93 Posts
that would be awesome if you could post it ever month good post just something i noticed tho the days of the week don't match up to the dates i thought july 1st was a sat

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know i noticed that also when i looked at it, i got it frm the north american fishing club all the dates are like one day ahead

·
Registered
702 Posts
I don't really get the lunar/solar calendar thing...does anybody notice the reliability? Or am I just too skeptical? Why would that effect the bite?

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
my guess would have to be like the tides of the ocean. hi tide low tide. the gravitational pull of the moon. kinda like how barometric pressure effects good fishing vs. bad. just a guess.

·
Registered
702 Posts
i figure i get out when i can get out, but if the tables are reliable then maybe i can get out at better times and use less quality times in other ways to make time for the better times :? or something like that....

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im going to start trying harder to get out at the times they say, it shouldnt be that hard since the lake i fish at alot is like 100 steps from my house

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
U guys r freakin out !

Just fish whenever u have the time too. lol.

Ur gonna make it a chore and not for fun !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts