Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One facet of the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle is that the act of observing actually effects the thing being observed.

So if Ron hadn't fixated on observing the height (or lack thereof) of the Fox we wouldn't be being inundated. :lol:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Yep. And proving once again people will bitch about anything, not enough water, to much water. Mother Nature is such a fickle bitch we can't control. :lol:

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Doesn't bother me. Everything at home always my fault. Why not expand it to the entire Chicago area. :-|

·
Registered
666 Posts
Put a hook in my knuckle yesterday, had to push it through ,thanks Ron,you forgot to suggest leather gloves.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oldsalt said:
Put a hook in my knuckle yesterday, had to push it through ,thanks Ron,you forgot to suggest leather gloves.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
oldsalt said:
That one's on you because you were warned. That guy popped up last week suggesting we make body shields out of our rubber car mats for hook protection. I bet you weren't wearing your car mats at the time.

·
Registered
666 Posts
LOL,I was warned by car mat guy,the truth is I cast all my own jig heads but i am to lazy to punch out the eye's when I am done painting then,was using a jig head to make a hole in another jig head it slipped off right in my knuckle ,took a ice pack out of the cooler was good enough to sort of numb it,but it was rough.

·
Registered
230 Posts
oldsalt said:
LOL,I was warned by car mat guy,the truth is I cast all my own jig heads but i am to lazy to punch out the eye's when I am done painting then,was using a jig head to make a hole in another jig head it slipped off right in my knuckle ,took a ice pack out of the cooler was good enough to sort of numb it,but it was rough.
I cast my own jigs and weights too nice to know that there is another caster around

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Rambler said:
One facet of the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle is that the act of observing actually effects the thing being observed.
Not sure what facet that is. Seems more ironic or "Murphy's law" like, then Heisenberg. So don't blame Ron.:p
Been just over a year since we had this sort of flushing rain. It's a good thing.

Only downside is my lawn is growing way to fast! :lolno:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts