Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yami and I went out early Saturday morning. Yami had a potential ringer of a pond in Dupage County, and he wanted to see if it would produce. We were on the water at about 6, and things were looking good. There was some good riprap on the pond and we could see lots of swirls. Normally I would think it was all carp, but the pond just had that "bassy" look to it. While Yami was tying up, I quickly managed a few 12-14''ers on a buzzbait, and put the doubts to rest. We walked in opposite directions and when we finally met, the count was 11 bass. 9 on top, and 2 on chatterbaits. One fish was in the 3 lb range.
We then headed back towards Yami's house and fished his little local pond. Yami usually owns me there, and that day was no exception. He ended up with 3 to my none, one of which was another 3 lb. class fish. Thanks for getting out Ben and happy anniversary 8) I'll post a few pics when I get them uploaded.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.