Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Des plains river action this morning . Got three should of been 5 as 2 got off. 13 inch smallie on rapala clacklin crankbait in two tone orange chartreuse green . 14.5 in smallie and a 15 inch chunker large mouth on ned rig with bizz bait in summer craw patter ( like a olive green)
Fish Terrestrial plant Fisherman Grass Ray-finned fish

Plant Fisherman Fish Grass Fishing

People in nature Gesture Sunlight Finger Grass

Fish hook Bait Surface lure Fishing bait Fishing lure

Plant Sky Fisherman Fish Outdoor recreation

Hand Sky Gesture People in nature Glove

Sky Vertebrate Cloud Fisherman Cap

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
That plastic looks a lot like my hot senko color on the season which is bright green/yellow. Been the only one they've been hitting it seems. Of course I always wonder about 'hot colors' that always seem to develop. The question is were they really attracted to it more or did you just catch a few early on and from there you just threw it more which of course meant you'd catch more on it? ;)

Anyhow, looks like a great mixed bag there. Good work!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
That plastic looks a lot like my hot senko color on the season which is bright green/yellow. Been the only one they've been hitting it seems. Of course I always wonder about 'hot colors' that always seem to develop. The question is were they really attracted to it more or did you just catch a few early on and from there you just threw it more which of course meant you'd catch more on it? ;)

Anyhow, looks like a great mixed bag there. Good work!
I had four hits on it but i missed 2 . First time using this color scheme. Bizz Baits Ned Dizzy - Summer Craw

1 - 4 of 4 Posts