Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went 2 a local park pond this morning after a bad 3rd shift workin.I got there around 7:30,I never even fished this pond before i was only hoping 4 a few bluegills just 2 relax.when i was tying a hook with a split shot i saw a bgill break the surface and noticed a dinkish Bass chasing him.so i put on my White with blue spinner bait and got one right a way.Fished it 4 an hour and nothing, so i turned 2 a bgill colored wiggle wart and got another workin the weeds.some rain started 2 come in and scared me off here's what i got before i wussed out.

its kinda hard 2 hold a cam. and a fish at the same time and take a pic.lol

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks 4 the comments. those guys are on the small side but i know theres a big moma Bass in there somewhere.gona try my spot after the weather gets a bit better.(cold front) hopefully i can show a hog or 2 next time.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Nice way to adapt to what's hitting. That's the secret. When what your tossing isn't working....change what your tossing.

It paid off.

JB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.