Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
big rick was telling me about this fish i believe it was biomechanically engineered because people in japan dont know how to fish

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
i believe it was biomechanically engineered because people in japan dont know how to fish
Seriously, dude? You obviously dont know much about Japan. :lol: Plus it clearly mentions its an invasive species over there. Invasive species eat everything and get huge fast. Think of it like this, LMB are their asian carp.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FishinMatt said:
Asian fishermen actually re-revolutioned bass fishing by bringing their methods from overseas. It ran lots of the good ole boys that could not adapt off the BASS tour.
Agreed, Matt.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
This is one way that suckers ya in to buying 20-30 dollar lures from Japan. :lol:

Many of the Japanese lures are awesome and well worth it! It makes me angry, Why can't america makes lures like Japan does... :twisted:

·
Registered
369 Posts
if it werent for the japanese no dropshotting and no flick shaking and probably tons of other techniques i cant think of right now.

·
Registered
828 Posts
dedfisher said:
if it werent for the japanese no dropshotting and no flick shaking and probably tons of other techniques i cant think of right now.
No Chronarchs, no Daiwa peanuts, no Samurai...

See, because my name izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ooof.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.