Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fished the Glen for about an hour this afternoon. It was a beautiful sunny day with some light winds out of the south. I was casting a 1/2 Cordell Super Spot when I thought that I snagged the bottom. I started pulling on the line and realized that I had a fish on. The picture doesn't do the fish justice. :lol:

I swear this was the smallest bass I have ever caught. It was barely any longer than the lure, which is 2 1/2 inches long. Well atleast I didn't get skunked. :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Went out to the Fox Lake yesterday with my neighbor's uncle, and he got small fish of the day. Measured out to be a 6" Walleye.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:lol: I figured that subject would get a few people looking at it. I swear that fish was only like an inch longer than the lure. I think that it would almost be too small for the aquarium. :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
toothdoc said:
I think that it would almost be too small for the aquarium. :)
Buckethead!!! j/k

Here's our little hawg in a 10 gallon tank. I posted a while ago saying that I accidentally caught him while putting fresh water in my bait bucket. Got him at about an inch, he's about 3" now.

·
Administrator
5,361 Posts
it's amazing the balls such little bass have - the fact they they attack lures the same size as them.

But hey Tim... you weren't skunked. It goes down as a bass caught for the day. Period!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.