Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was bass fishing and this guy came and banged my jig as I was bringing it up off the bottom for another cast. Ended up taking me almost 20 minutes to land it with 8lb flouro on a fast action 7ft st croix bass rod, also had 2 smaller bass for the day. My buddy also landed a few fish during the short time we were there :)

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am heading out after work for a few hours Thursday. I actually plan on fishing as long as I can hold up into the dark with the full moon in prime tomorrow smile :) Stopped by today for only 1 hour and it was like someone dropped fish food in an aquarium, they were going nuts.

·
Registered
386 Posts
svslider said:
Keep up the reports, Im glasd to hear of some bass action but damn thats a nice fish. And on 8 lb test!
My personal best on light line is a 42" muskie on 6lb test, no leader :) drag is the key baby.

Its hard to tell from the glare in the photo but I'm thinking its a brown? Or does it have spots on the tail that I just can't see?

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Nice Brown Dude, its hard to tell, but with the spots and the flat tail, thats what she looks like. Nice Fish!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.