Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I got out to my pond today around 530-730 the water was really murky from all the rain yesterday.still I managed one dink bass I didn't take a pic of that one but I did get a nice size crappie on a 2 1/2in lip-less bluegill colored rapala.The bass was also caught on the same thing.I'm going 2 go out all day tomorrow hopefully the water clears up a little so I can sight fish a little.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love this bait it might very well be my new favorite.Its been a very good lure 4 me lately.I think most small pond bass eat bluegills.t/f

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Hey John Great Job!

Listen Bro When you go back tomorrow Throw Something resembling a minnow Husky Jerk, Pins Minnow (BUY ONE!), Anything along those lines and i guarantee A Catch increase. Also If The Pond has a trail going around it check out some other locations and stray away from the dock. But Definitely throw Something Smaller, Also Remember What the Worm Did For Me at the pond. These Fish Are hungry! And A worm is the Number one Lure to Catch HUNGRY Bass. And When i say Smaller You know what I mean I Know how much of a finesse fisherman you are, A Good one too! But Lately I'm Catching Really Lethargic 2lbers on 1 1/2" Plastics and 1/62oz Jigs So don't be afraid to go to small Because It does pay off.

Great Job And Nice Fish!

I'll Try to get my NEW Video up soon.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
most defiantly I have some husky jerks but big ones 4 pike an such.I'll go 2 gander mountain when they open 2 get some smaller ones.Its hard 2 use cranks in this pond theres a slop line goin around the whole thing.I'm goin 2 use a w.less worm or grub and fish the open pockets and the weed line around the whole pond tomorrow.well today i guess.See u on the 18th maybe we can get neil 2 go out this time it was nice fishin wit you guys. peace&love

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.