Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think maybe my lures got deet on them? I went 20 skunks in a row this spring, then got a hookup on a new money minnow (straight out box) the next fish came first cast of a new shadaliscious. Then I got one off my brand new rapala minnow. then one day I got some bass off another shadaliscious out of the sealed pack. then today I get noting until I tie on a new shallow shad rap and get 3 quick. None of my plastics or old lures seem to work at all? :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
92 Posts
In the past, I've spilled outboard fuel on my hands, tied on those stinky ass lures, and nailed 'em. Not to mention there are countless people who smoke and then transfer that to their bait-and they do fine. I thought bass were sight feeders anyway

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Sorry Svslider. I put doe urine all over your lures... :lol: You better watch out for some bucks this coming fall :lol: j.k

Sounds to me like it's been awhile since you soaked your lures in some juice... Haha that does not sound right! :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.