Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts

Non-breathable. But will serve you well from Oct-May.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Non-breathable. But will serve you well from Oct-May.
I had these . Sprung a leak.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
If you wade a lot and hike through brush and thorns you will get pin hole leaks. If you wade a lot and walk long distances and have stockingfoot waders eventually the stocking foot seams may start to come apart or have wear areas. So leaking waders doesn't mean they are bad. You just have to get good at maintaining and repairing. Aquaseal fixes most issues. There are also decent special tape type sealents when used properly are like permanent fixes. FrogTog has decent low end waders. I like a company called Compass a lot also.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you wade a lot and hike through brush and thorns you will get pin hole leaks. If you wade a lot and walk long distances and have stockingfoot waders eventually the stocking foot seams may start to come apart or have wear areas. So leaking waders doesn't mean they are bad. You just have to get good at maintaining and repairing. Aquaseal fixes most issues. There are also decent special tape type sealents when used properly are like permanent fixes. FrogTog has decent low end waders. I like a company called Compass a lot also.
I have the frog togs from dicks sports

1 - 10 of 10 Posts