Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to trade a day of walleye fishing the Chain with someone who is experienced and willing to do some siding and roof repairs on my home. I have a couple areas that need attention and have enough wisdom not to climb a ladder anymore with my medical conditions.

PM if interested.

Thanks
JD

·
Registered
1 Posts
JDSPINNERS said:
Would like to trade a day of walleye fishing the Chain with someone who is experienced and willing to do some siding and roof repairs on my home. I have a couple areas that need attention and have enough wisdom not to climb a ladder anymore with my medical conditions.

PM if interested.

Thanks

JD
Hello,
If you are wanting to repair your roof. And you don't know about any company. Then you should take help of Gallop Roofing company. Because they provide good roof repairs services at very affordable price. I have also used their service.
Thanks

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Seriously? Resurrect a 10 year old post to scam/spam your stupid North Carolina shingle swindle company? JD is no longer with us and nobody else is interested. I hope the USA stays hurricane free for the next 30 years just like it has for the last 12 years. Now scram!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Afalconsvick said:
C'mon Ron.. It's only 9 years :lol:
What the heck? You are correct, but I "saw" 10 years when I looked at the date. :crazy:

I am convinced I am losing it. A week ago, I complained at Jewel because the pineapple I bought rang up at $3.99 when the sign at the pineapples said "$1.99." I even dragged a guy from the store over to see the sign that said $1.99. It said $3.99. I have been having mental lapses about 35 years older than my age lately. :|

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.