Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I`m new in the Chicago area.
I`m looking for someone to teach me bass fishing at Busse lake.
I`m interested to learn how to fish with lures like Berkley Power Minnow and other plastic worms.

For compensation I can help you to buy fishing gear at very special price.

Just tell me what kind of lures I need to buy /I have a rod, line and reel/ what color, size and what type jigs color, size etc.

So tell me when you are available and I will try to coordinate my schedule.

·
Registered
382 Posts
This site is full of friendly people who are quick to help, without compensation. Just read through some old posts, and you'll have a great idea of where to go at Busse and what to use. Try starting out in the north pool, just flipping out some 5" plastic worms.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Busse's Not a Hard body of water to Figure out. I'll Try to get out this weekend and Will Send you a private message friday evening letting you know what time and exactly were. We'll have you landing bass in know time!

Of Coarse the only compensation I'll Want is a Smile and a pictures of all your fish to display On this site.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Thanks Steve ! at least you wont charge me I already pay all my friends to hold there fish. I hope you do Swing By Trier Will learn even more as will I. Really Steve thanks :roll:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello Everybody,
I`m happy that you are fast with your replies and advices.
Now I`m reading the forum and collecting info for the bass fishing.

For this compensation - friend of mine is selling fishing gear and he is giving me special prices for most of the stock.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I personally have alot of fun learning on my own. Last year at this time i had only been out a couple times in years and had never even caught a bass on a plastic worm yet. Now Im a pro :D :D
keep in mind - its called fishing and not catching for a reason.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.