1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm a huge fan of the gulp stuff, but being a avid carp fisherman I was very disappointed with the gulp corn. it sucked never caught a single fish on it!! would not recomend it at all. there are other artificial corn products that do work, but gulp isnt one of them. as far as the rest of the gulp stuff I love it and have had alot of success with it. I fished it side by side with real corn and never even got a pick up w/ the gulp. dont waste the money.

Joe

·
Registered
95 Posts
the ones I've seen are from Europeon companies. I think FOX and NASH have imitation corn products. you know the europeons and their carp, they take it very serious over there!! you can get them at wacker baits.

Joe

·
Registered
95 Posts
actually aldi's corn is the best to fish with. I think because its cheaper it is a little lower grade of corn than say delmonte or more expensive brands. but it holds up better for fishing. aldi's corn has taken more carp for me than all other baits combined!! I buy it by the case for under $5

Joe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.