Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
LOL, we caught so many craps out of there.. I don't know whos is who's crappie says the cat in the hat :lol: .. my 17 incher is going up! :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
bossman41 said:
Got this cool new avatar, Found in one of Wrench's buddy's my space page! :lol:
Crap the VIRUS has spread here now.
BassMasterErik said:
Dave, y is ur avatar have my crappie i caught with u? You caught bigger crops than that, throw ur 17 incher on there. :D
It's not the crappie he's proud of, but the pile of empty cans that is impressive.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
RAPMAN said:
bossman41 said:
Got this cool new avatar, Found in one of Wrench's buddy's my space page! :lol:
Crap the VIRUS has spread here now.
BassMasterErik said:
Dave, y is ur avatar have my crappie i caught with u? You caught bigger crops than that, throw ur 17 incher on there. :D
It's not the crappie he's proud of, but the pile of empty cans that is impressive.
LOL he was talkign about my old avatar... this crappie is one thats on my wall ;) caught this one on a pink rat finkie and the 15.5 on my wall on a tip-up...

·
Registered
563 Posts
there were alot more beer cans than that that night. Ha ha haha ha remember the 4 am beer run :p that was rediculus! Rob was all alone fishin for an hour and a half before we finally found someone able to sell booze at that time. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.