Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up the new model of the Shimano symetre 2500 along with the new shimano compre medium heavy rod. a few spinnerbaits and a spool of 30 lb and 10lb line spiderwire braided all the way lol. nice way to piss away $250 :lol:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Penguin said:
Just picked up the new model of the Shimano symetre 2500 along with the new shimano compre medium heavy rod. a few spinnerbaits and a spool of 30 lb and 10lb line spiderwire braided all the way lol. nice way to piss away $250 :lol:
I just order the Hummingbird Ice55 :D :D and cant wait to get it. Nice way to blow $499.00. :shock: but thanks to the Pittsburg Steeliers victory it was free :D

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Legend075 said:
Penguin said:
I just order the Hummingbird Ice55 :D :D and cant wait to get it. Nice way to blow $499.00. :shock: but thanks to the Pittsburg Steeliers victory it was free :D
Larry, I talked to my buddy Scott. You may remember him, he has the Red Dodge Ram Deisel Dually 3500. He is willing to pay cash for your old vexilar. He is actually picking up a sled today as well. I believe a 600 or a 440 just for haulin his gear. Let me know if its still for sale and I will give him a call.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.