Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Thats my best fishing partner there!!

Those are some of my better catches from this summer, I'm always looking for a fellow fisherman, normally around the Naperville, Aurora area, I know of a few little ponds here and there, HAHa.. looking forward to contributing to the forum... actually stubled upon it looking for some info on the fox, I'm not a wader but I read the posts and made my way out there last week.. skunked... I'll stick to my ponds for the rest of the fall I think!!!!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Nice bass dude.

Also, Boxers are great dogs.

Don't give up on the Fox though. That river changes daily or even hourly. It is a great piece of water and holds some nice fish. Good Luck through the season!

BTW-Welcome to the site!

Dave

·
Registered
401 Posts
welcome to the site! nice pics, nice fish. I live out on the south-side but I do spend some time up north fishin the fox in either aurora, elgin, or algonquin, shoot me a pm with your # and let me know when youre available. me and my brother will probably be out there sunday morning early, maybe we can meet up somewhere in aurora. you got a pair of waders? or would you be "wet wading" because that's all we do on the fox :D anyways, let me know!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.