Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a chance to visit the new bait & tackle store in Palatine. It's on Dundee where Shirley's used to be. Steve & Al run the store. nice guy's. I like the layout much more than the Shirleys store. Check them out. billyk

·
Registered
953 Posts
It's been there for a few months. I went in there once and didn't like it. The entire time I was in there not one person came up to me and asked if I needed any help and I was the only person in the store with 4 guys working there. The selection was okay, but I will continue to stick to the larger stores like Bass Pro (which is about 30 minutes further drive) due to the wider array of items.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
ClancyWiggum said:
It's been there for a few months. I went in there once and didn't like it. The entire time I was in there not one person came up to me and asked if I needed any help and I was the only person in the store with 4 guys working there. The selection was okay, but I will continue to stick to the larger stores like Bass Pro (which is about 30 minutes further drive) due to the wider array of items.
Just Go to lees bait n tackle. n ask for jonny... He;s a great guy. If he's in the back. He will actually come out n help you. As long as you as his wife or assistnant.... Just ask where the F* is johnny is at If he ask, say Newmans or Dave said to say that LOL... :lol: He's a great guy. does not fish himself that much, but know what is goin on for me n keith pro-to typing lures for him before that are on the shelf. Don't get me wrong. I have gone back many times and said this lures it not right because its not the time of the month, etc. I've done it many times!!! but it is what it is. Jonny is a great guy and I dont go anywhere else besides Dicks!

Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.