Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys and gal figured we needed a new toy so i went and purchased a new Strikemaster 3hp Strike Lite 4stroke 8" power auger! Only the best for my fellow mobsters. Still considering a new mode of transportation on the ice as well so stay tuned.

Oh one more note. . .planning a trip to my private lake in MI will try to punch some holes while out there to see what i can find. Then maybe if interested we can turn that lake into swiss cheese. My place is just outside of Kalamazoo and can sleep the entire crew. And to entice, my brother in law pulled out a 19" crappie that weighed over 2.5lbs last spring!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like next weekend my wife is planning a little ski trip to MI with her girlfriends so i figured i would tag along. While they are skiing i would punch some holes and see what i can drum up. Then it is pretty much whenever you guys wish to head over there. There are some other great lakes in the area (ie: Gunn Lake, Gull Lake) I will try to download the contour map for Wall Lake (private lake) and we can go over it this weekend. Or maybe i will just post it up here.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Me too...me too!!! As long as the non-resident fishing lic isn't a killer.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Hell Yea, I think we have a shit load of power auger in the crew now. Can't wait to check out the new 4 stroke though!!!

:p

·
Registered
144 Posts
I guess that you finally had it with the nils auger. I have a line on the robin 4 stroke for a great price and and thinking of changing the engine over on my jiffy to a 4 stroker. maybe ill just buy myself a lx5 or ice55 instead. I checked your lake out and would love to turn it into swiss cheese for sure.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Bassman For Life said:
Karen your signiture still dosent say Goooma...... :D
I can't add that unless the Godfather says to.. :p LOL. And he has been lazy with the title thing.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Yea, I'm in on Michigan as well. Is this the lake you have your summer home on with the Monster Hop Klops? :p Wish we could get out hunting, it's basically done though unless if we travel.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah the lake is where i have my lakehouse so you just walk out the back door and you are on the lake. I live on the SE corner of the lake and the deep hole is on the north and west end gets up to 42' deep in a couple of spots. I thought i had the contour map but i guess i only have one copy and its on the fridge in MI. My wife is still deciding if we are going to go next weekend or the following weekend with her friends or not.

Larry first off my name is JOHN with an "h". Damn foreigners LOL :roll: oh and nice new flasher!! :wink:

Chuck I just need to get the Nils sharpened and i will be good for early ice only. This 8"+ crap is too much.

Dave, hopefully things work out and i get to buy this propery i am looking at in Vermillion county. Supposed to be auctioned off sometime in the beginning of February. put in some sweat equity and some quality stands and you can hunt.

Big bass Lee (jason) When you planning on raping the farm pond?

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
John, hell yea man... Call me soon.. we will talk from here instead of junkin up the board!!!'''

MMM Monsa bucks n decent does on your 180 acres as well as more!!! :p I'm drewling dude... you know how I am about hunting. Wish I could have went last week with ya, but I saw you bailed as the weather was shiddy, I would have too man!!!

Call me John!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
John, hell yea man... Call me soon.. we will talk from here instead of junkin up the board!!!'''

MMM Monsa bucks n decent does on your 180 acres as well as more!!! :p I'm drewling dude... you know how I am about hunting. Wish I could have went last week with ya, but I saw you bailed as the weather was shiddy, I would have too man!!!

Call me John!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.