Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got a text from a buddy that a new world record largemouth was caught in japan.. 22lbs 5oz.. but i cant find anything on it.. anyone hear anything about it?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I met a very nice gentleman on the river a few days back that had to spread his arms to show me how big the bass he just caught was. Let it be know the next world record is in FOX in the St. Charles pool swimming probably just north of Illinois, a monster I tell you. I think he said it was a smallmouth to boot.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ha, he's a trader out of NY.. not one to bs over nothing... but he frequents other forums and supposedly its legit.. i guess we'll find out sooner or later

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
LOL, That thing is huge!!!

But is that a dude or a chick!!! :shock: LOL :lol:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, that is one nice bass. Thanks for finding the links Rick. I googled it right after I got the text a couple hours ago and I couldn't find anything about it. Lol Dave, I think thats a dude.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
KEWL!!!

Bloodydecks is my old stompin' grounds! I started posting there back in 2003 shortly after it was started by Jason Hyashi. Cool dude, miss that guy. He helped me and my Marine vets and other wounded vets get on the water for some free fishin trips.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
They probably fed that fish beer and massaged it like Kobe beef :shock:
Catch and release of invasive black bass is illegal there. I wanna see a pic of the 25 lber the commercial fishermen netted :shock:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.