Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
9lbs 12oz.s j/k bro! :lol:

BTW, if your going to make a post, atleast give some information on technique and tactics of what it came on. Otherwise we can care less to where we can open Bassmaster Magazine and look at a picture of a hawg if we wanted to see one! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
WrenchingnFishing said:

BTW, if your going to make a post, atleast give some information on technique and tactics of what it came on. Otherwise we can care less to where we can open Bassmaster Magazine and look at a picture of a hawg if we wanted to see one! :mrgreen:
zam!!!

put that pic in the hall of fame. that thread section is for bragging!

nice fish kid

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sry i was in a bit of a hurry when i posted total i caught two 3 pounders and id say this one was about 4 pounds maybe 4 and a half but in this picture you realy cant see the size of the gut the 3 pounders i caught almost looked deformed because they had bigg bellies i caught this a on a white and blue strike king jig this guy hit maybe 2ft from shore they area i was fishing is 2 pond and theres a pipe that goes from one pond to the other so the bass come out of the pipe and bite you its cool sometimes when you hook up with them they make a run for the pipe also there a giant tree that broke into the water its ideal cover i always pull one out of there when tossing me favorite softbait the rage tail anaconda

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Awesome dude, yea. I didn't mean it in a bad way. I was just like "wheres the report" Isn't this site to help other fisherman with techniques as well asd brag a little bit :lol:

Nice Fish Bud!

Blue on a Jig always does a ticket. I never really threw them with white that much. I might have to try it more often. Thanks bud!

·
Registered
350 Posts
WrenchingnFishing said:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
350 Posts
bossman41 said:
WrenchingnFishing said:

Give the kid a break, Jimmy Houston!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WrenchingnFishing said:
Awesome dude, yea. I didn't mean it in a bad way. I was just like "wheres the report" Isn't this site to help other fisherman with techniques as well asd brag a little bit :lol:

Nice Fish Bud!

Blue on a Jig always does a ticket. I never really threw them with white that much. I might have to try it more often. Thanks bud!
no i completly no what ur saying i was just in a hurry and id rather rite up a more detailed response but yeah ive always caught bass on like green jigs but this was the kevin van dam heavy cover jig although not muche cover beside that tree in the water but they like it because these fish have seen a lot of different baits now

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
bossman41 said:
bossman41 said:
WrenchingnFishing said:

Give the kid a break, Jimmy Houston!
YaYaYa, Jimmy Houston.... Haha No Way!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.