Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
then you're money... i would pick a channel. tower is a good place, but its right off the bridge. any enforcement officer can pull over, shine a spotlight, and find you and your rods. not that i am endorsing ninja night fishing though in any way...

·
Registered
41 Posts
I believe if it would be anyone after you it would be the Cook County Forest Preserve Police (AKA Squirrel chasers as we call them) but you seem to have your bases covered. Speaking of covered, if it rains you can always sit under tower road to keep dry (and very ninja too) I hear it might rain all week. Let us know how it goes.
PS With all the stuff going on the last thing the police should be concerned with is someone fishing. I would look the other way if I worked that area unless it's a bucket head.

·
Registered
21 Posts
channels between the southern most lagoon, and the tower road lagoon(south end). Caught a 12lber just the other day. bullheads and channels! usin storebought stinkbait... could get you the brand if you're interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.