Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a little ninja night fishing tonight with Rootpro. I haven't been out much this week. I'm not a big fan of sweating my arse off. Thought I'd eat dinner at a normal time, wait for the sun to go down, and do a little ninja night fishing.

We were only out for about an hour tonight.

Got a blowup on a black buzzbait and had a real nice bass on, and naturally I blew it. Fish jumped, hook was spat right back at me. Oh well.

Keith connected with a decent 2.5#er or so. Same pattern - black buzzbait.

During the last half hour, I decided to try my midnight special rattln' spinner bait made by strike king. Two dink bass. Keith also picked up another dink on the bass.

Thought I'd share this brief report with everyone. It's awesome getting out there in the pitch dark and listening to bass explode on topwaters. We're trying to develop a pattern. Dark skirts seem to be doing better lately. Buzzbait bassing is definitely on, so find you favorite pond or lake and give ninja fishing a try.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
BigRick said:
And on the seventh day, the Ninjas rested in order to be at full strength for their next victims...

Nice job, guys! Buddy of mine just gave me a Jitterbug. Told me it's a topwater weapon of choice among Ninja Night Fishermen.
thats a good buddy you got there! black jitterbugs!!

Nice bass boys! I love the night time!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Great report man! As always a good entertaining read. :wink:

·
Registered
428 Posts
good job bro gonna have to get out there and try my ninja moves like this and take that ohhhhh you cant see me

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I can't Believe I missed this Post!

LOL, Looks like your on the 13th hole, haha j/k! Nice Job guys! :p

·
Registered
94 Posts
that looks familiar to me. If so i mgiht sneak out there sometime, cept knowing me id get slapped with trespassing.

If the police came, what exactly would your reactions be? Run n get caught or just get caught?

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
crm7290 said:
that looks familiar to me. If so i mgiht sneak out there sometime, cept knowing me id get slapped with trespassing.

If the police came, what exactly would your reactions be? Run n get caught or just get caught?
Or what if its perfectly legal???

You don't know where we were.

good luck man

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
crm7290 said:
Run n get caught or just get caught?
Ninja fight em off and run!!!!!!

Haha, j/k. Just get caught, but what's the chances of that. its dark out, usually you wear all black and you are in the middle a golf course. :wink:

Hey Mike, I back up to a Golf Course. I havent fished it since last year. You thinking what I am thinking??? I already have a hole in the fence about 60 yards from me. First pond is about a 2 min walk. There is also a creek that runs in the back-yard. It's always flooding when raining, sand-bags were a must last year...

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Not that I would or ever have put myself in a position where I would have to flee and elude police but that is a extra charge if you get caught FYI.

real gangsta --- ------ dont run for shit
Cuz real gangsta --- ------ cant run fast

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.