Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished outfall 105 for a while with some corn and caught a few nice carp.Love catching these carp on 6lb test! Kind of hard to believe we are suppose to get snow later today,I'm glad I took advantage of this nice weather today.This is the longest winter ever!!

This little fat was a fun fight!!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Those are some Big Carp Rich!!! Damn, Those must of been a blast on 6lb test. Pretty cool man! :D

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
thanks for the Report Rich! keep them coming.

-- I times everything right yesturday evening when i got out Watched the live radar and everything And Did not expect the drop in temperature like it did. We had high pressure all day the barometer rose and all then When I got there at 6 the barometer started lowering because of all the low pressure moving in and The fish Were feeding heavily! I caught a beautiful 2 1/2lber And after that the cold front hit me It Was Frigid! It was really cold. if i only had a 30 extra time limit before that front came in I could have pulled in eight nice bass easily. Sucks, But at least I did catch that one. I probably won't post it since it was only one fish and i didn't film anything else for the video.

keep them coming Rich!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.