Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Culprit and I met up at 11:00 a.m. and fished until 1:00. The fishing was slow and the water was fast. Aris caught the only bass and I hooked into a few gizzard shad. I believe that he caught the bass on a Mimic Minnow.

·
Administrator
5,364 Posts
Glad you guys got to check out that spot. I hate when the water is high and fast. And as i've said, it can often be challenging finding the right pattern, but the fish are there year-round. And when they are "on", watch out!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Good job guys, nice to get out and catch some fish in December aint it? I got the skunk scouting some new areas, they all have potential but the high and fast chocolate milk makes it rough.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess that it wasn't a good day for the NSC. I'll have to give it another try before passing judgement. I did notice that the color of that bass that Aris caught was very dark. Kinda makes you wonder about the quality of the water there. :shock:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.